What is your role
The onboarding of clients from the financial servicing industry will start with an implementation project. During the project, the solution will be implemented. You will manage the project, and the team will consist of developers, application consultants, data migration specialists, solution architects, etc. The project will mostly be international, with clients in several countries and with colleagues in Sweden, Norway, and other European countries. During the project, you will manage the internal and external stakeholders and create a sound and sustainable relationship with the clients.
After delivering the project, you will manage the relationship and team with the client to develop a solution/relationship with the client. The goals are to support and grow the business for and with the client and provide excellent service!
- Managing and successful implementation of projects ( 3- 12 months)
- Managing international projects teams across multiple countries
- Managing and growing client relationships
- Support client after delivery
- Support in growing our international business in continental Europe
What will you bring to the table?
- Experience in managing (larger) software delivery projects (+5 years’ experience)
- Experience in managing project teams in an international setting
- Understanding of software development process
- Enjoy managing client relationships
- Understand the processes within the financial servicing industry (lending, factoring, debt collection)
- Can-do mentality!
- Mature and controlled pro-active to the pressure of work
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Taking ownership and responsibility comes naturally
- Excellent communicator and business fluent in Dutch, English and preferably also in German
- Living in the Randstad or prepared to travel to The Hague 2-3 days a week. Working from home is possible, but physical presence necessary a few days per week to build the local team
- Prepared to travel to clients and other company offices
- Minimal bachelor degree or higher (business/IT related)
What do we offer
- Part of a dynamic growth company
- Key position to build a new office, helping to expand to new countries and business across Europe
- Competitive compensation based on experience/seniority
- Future growth and development opportunities