Aptic is aiming for continued high growth and are looking for more competent colleagues who together with us want to deliver quality to our customers and develop in pace with the company. Our client base is growing with more and more incentive, challenging and complex assignments.
We are now searching for a Team Leader/Customer Success Manager to the Business Area Collect. Do you want to join us on the journey?
The Team Leader has an overall purpose to build the right conditions for creating high performance individuals within his/her team and to ensure their overall wellbeing. The position should contribute with present and close leadership, provide continuous feedback and an effective workforce planning. The role is an important position to support both the Business Area Manager and the team with clear and direct information and communication.
In this role you will be directly responsible for the success of our customer(s) on an operational level together with your team, Business Area Manager and Sales department. You will have a direct responsibility for managing the relation between Aptic and one or several named customers, focus on maintaining healthy relationships and improving our company’s services. You will act as the customers’ primary point of communication and engage proactively with customers for the purpose of extending the depth & breadth of our customer relations and to actively identify and/or support, solve and prevent poor customer experiences.
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- Workforce planning and management
- Competence development
- Performance Management
- Planning, prioritisation and management of customer requests
- Customer satisfaction
In your role as Team Leader you will make sure that resources within your team are used to the best possible capacity short and long term. Identify under- or overcapacity within the team and suggest appropriate action. You will monitor competence mapping within your team and identify training needs and plan and oversee the transfer of adequate knowledge within the team. As a Team Leader you will of course hold continuous feedback sessions, monitoring performance of individuals and your team against objectives and act as the delivery teams point of contact.
As a Team Leader you are an enabler within the organization that ensures the vision, mission and culture of the organization is embedded within your team. You will monitor the important KPI’s and ensure adequate solutions are implemented to meet KPIs. You should have a hands-on mentality and when needed not be afraid to dive into the details and solve problems for our customers and help out team members. You feel comfortable to liaise with all stakeholders and at all levels with the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, IT, accounting, finance and/or related field.
- Knowledge and experience of business methods and practices in the financial services industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to be a role model within Aptic and lead by example based on our values and with high integrity.
- A positive and constructive mindset.
- High level of responsibility combined with great ability to take initiative and complete actions.
- Very good communications skills, both written and oral, and the ability to be a good listener.
- Both Swedish and English language proficiency are required
- Some technical background such as SQL, XML and XSLT is highly advantageous.