Do You want to be part of a growth journey? Aptic is aiming for continued high growth and is looking for more competent colleagues who, together with us, want to deliver quality to our clients and develop iwith the company. Our client base is growing with more challenging and complex assignments, therefore Aptic is now looking for a Senior Project Manager.
About our Project Management office
Aptic's project managers handle pre-studies and projects, where Aptic's software is developed, configured, delivered as a SaaS solution, or on premis at our clients. The Project Manager serves as an important link between our clients and the implementation team. Therefore, our project managers are tech-savvy and have a deep understanding of Aptic's solutions, our client's business, and how technology can improve their business.
This role is located in The Hague or in Stockholm, and we wish that you already have a working permission for EU.
About the project manager role
The onboarding of clients from the financial service-, credit management- and banking industry starts with an implementation project. During the project, the solution will be implemented and rolled out. You will manage the project team consisting of business consultants, solution architects, developers, application consultants, data migration specialists, testers, etc. Our projects are local & international, with clients in several countries and with colleagues in Sweden, Finland, Norway, the Netherlands, and going forward also in other European countries. During the project, you will manage internal and external stakeholders, project team, and steering committees, and create a sound and sustainable relationship with the clients.
Your main Job responsibilities
- Managing successful software implementation projects (3-12 months)
- Managing international projects teams across multiple geographies
- Managing and growing client relationships
- Be a part of Iimplementing and govern project management methodology, and project planning tools
- Resources planning
What will you bring to the table?
You have a can-do mentality with a positive and proactive attitude. As a person you have a mature approach, taking ownership and responsibility comes naturally for you.
- Experience in managing (larger) software- implementation & development projects (+5 years’ experience)
- Experience from project reporting, planning & follow up
- Experience from successfully coaching team- and project members.
- A team player with high energy level
- Certification in Prince 2 or equivalent and a good understanding of agile development & implementation models
- Understanding of software development process
- Enjoy managing client relationships on all organisational levels
- Experience from financial service industry
- Excellent communicator and fluent in English, and preferable a Scandinavian language
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Business/IT-related)
Aptic’s software solutions are developed in cooperation with our clients, driven by specific business demands and the need to meet the challenges our customers face in their daily work. They are flexible, innovative, and at the forefront of today’s technology development. It is possible to use only one of the solution or combine several together. We are a leading and fast-growing fintech company that delivers solutions in banking, finance, and e-commerce. Aptic provides solutions for debt collection companies, factoring, consumer credit, and e-commerce, and our customers include Nordea Finance Equipment, SEB, Komplett Bank, Jula, Visma and Collector Bank. We enable innovation and growth for our customers while, at the same time, the solutions are robust and user-friendly.
Ambitious, Professional, Talented, Inspiring, and Committed, we are Aptic!
While the vision is to lead the fintech evolution and create sustainable solutions for the financial services industry, it is also important to have fun along the way! We are a team of highly skilled, engaged, and creative souls that genuinely care about our customers and each other.
Except from that we can offer:
- Attractive work-locations and flexible working environment with a combination of work from home and office solutions
- An environment where thoughts and ideas are valued
- Possibility to take responsibility and drive change
- Be a part of a dedicated and highly engaged team from different areas of expertise
Don’t see the above as black/white or “set in stone”. Do you feel you have what it takes to excel in this role? Don’t hesitate to apply now and explain why Aptic would be a great fit and how Aptic can support you.
Innovative and sustainable fintech solutions - in one single platform