Do you want to be part of a growing Nordic fintech company currently on a winning streak? Do you a creative eye and idea-rich mind to brainstorm and create marketing material and proposals? Aptic recently launched a new SaaS platform for the financial service industry and has many existing and new contracts to be managed and negotiated. Does this sound exciting to you? Then you might be the person we are looking for! Please apply to this role today and join our team of passionate and competent people!
The primary objective of the role is, together with sales and senior management, to craft outstanding value propositions and solutions to client needs.
Included in the role will be to act as responsible for responding in RFx processes and other sales and pitch related, as well as pre-sales activities. You will own the proposal plan and lead the work, together with internal staff, to shape competitive financial propositions, meeting both client business cases and internal financial goals
We are commercially minded, fast-paced and you will be surrounded by bright and passionate people that love their job and company. You will be reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer based in Oslo.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Primary responsible for responding in RFx processes and other sales and pitch related activities (customer presentations, demos, process etc.)
- Own the proposal plan and lead the work, together with internal staff, to shape competitive financial propositions, meeting both client business cases and internal financial goals
- Act as direct contact to the client’s procurement manager, facilitating a smooth proposal process and ensuring that client expectations are met
- Build a knowledge base from previous RFPs to ensure efficiency and standardization of the responses and processes.
- Tracking and reporting on sales pipeline/opportunities and ongoing RFP processes
- Participate and drive win strategy and proposal storylines; facilitate work sessions and write executive summaries.
- Manage internal processes including required review and approval processes
- Work close with Marketing and Sales to create proposals and other client specific marketing materials and presentations
- Support bid teams and continuously developing general guidelines and processes
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients
- Liaising with those developing products/services to gain an in-depth knowledge.
- Support the sales team to reach targets and input to proactive lead generation
- Participate and give input to industry research
- Assist in developing of pricing models, margin analysis and other financial measures
- Collaborate internal with all teams to further enhance our solutions and offering
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree
- At least 3-5 years qualification experience from bid processes (procurement or sales)
- Experience from software/IT-solutions, preferably within credit management, lending, debt collection, BNPL and adjacent solutions.
- Preferably experience with (vertical) SaaS technology contracts.
Skills & Personal qualities
- Experience with tenders and procurement.
- Passion for communication in writing as well as in orally
- Strong analytical ability to quickly grasp, define and structure complex client issues
- Strong ability to produce client facing presentations
- Strong workshop facilitation and project management skills
- A structured and disciplined work approach with a client centric mindset
- Creative eye and idea-rich mind to brainstorm different marketing and proposal materials
- Passion for delivering with high quality and in time
- Curiosity for market, solutions, customer, competitor
- Solid experience managing complex commercial issues and understanding main commercial principles
- Excellent in Norwegian or Swedish
- Professional business English
The role will be based in Stockholm or Oslo.
NB! Due to summer holidays, review of applications will only commence in August.
Aptic is an international Fintech company in a market with global opportunities where we currently deliver solutions in 10 countries, we do have ambitions to expand both in new geographies and with new products. Our business model is developing more and more towards SaaS, our vision is to lead the future of fintech
Aptic delivers solutions in banking, finance and eCommerce. We provide solutions for debt collection companies, factoring, consumer credit and e-commerce and our customers include SG Finans, SEB, Komplett Bank, Jula and Collector Bank. We enable innovation and growth for our customers, while at the same time the solutions are robust and user-friendly.
Working at Aptic is fun, challenging and fulfilling. If you join us, you will find yourself in a team of smart individuals where your competence and strengths will be appreciated and further developed. We are the place for you!
We are Aptic and we are Ambitious, Professional, Talented, Inspiring and Committed