Most of Aptic's developers are located in Skövde, but some also in Oslo. We are about 30 dedicated individuals working mainly in Microsofts languages, such as C++, C#, C/AL. For front-end development we use React.js. We also work a lot in SQL, creating service definitions, among other things, in our platform ARC.
How we work
- We value cooperation and team spirit highly. We work with each other and respect each other's different competencies.
- We want to be a place where there are forward-thinking and where good ideas are to be used. We work to ensure that all employees develop and grow into new tasks and challenges.
- We work with continuous improvements and adjustments in an agile way. We work in sprints/iterations with the intention of planning the work so that it is as predictable as possible and provides an opportunity for reflection.
- We work in small teams and try to make sure you have people to brainstorm with and that you are not alone with your tasks.
- We work with the system's entire life cycle in focus when decisions are made.
- As a newcomer, you get a mentor and are gradually introduced to the work with the help of friendly and helpful colleagues.