Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer support? Do you want to work in the exciting and evolving fintech industry with talented and highly skilled colleagues? If so, apply to join our team!
About the role
Aptic is seeking an Application Support Consultant to join our Service Desk team in Skövde. As a key point of contact for our customers, you'll play a crucial role in ensuring their satisfaction by resolving issues, understanding requirements, and providing specialized software support.
- Engage with customers to resolve issues and ensure requests are well-documented for efficient resolution.
- Validate and test solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor and delegate requests promptly to relevant teams if immediate resolution is not possible.
- Support software rollouts and maintain a knowledge library for efficient problem-solving.
- Engage in ongoing training opportunities to enhance expertise and confidence.
This role calls for a cooperative and supportive team player with a positive and proactive approach. We believe that you have a faster-than-average pace while delivering high-quality work. You are conscientious, thorough, and precise in your work and excel in managing specialized tasks efficiently and accurately.
You have strong communication skills and the ability to translate customer needs into actionable requirements. You value ongoing training opportunities to enhance your expertise, displaying a dedication to maintaining high-quality work standards.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Proficiency in Incident Management
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, XLST, Web/HTML, FTP
- Basic Conceptual knowledge of Financial Tech Companies
We are a proud international company, so fluency in English is a must to be able to communicate both internally and externally.
Our ideal candidate is someone who not only fits the current role but also possesses the capability and drive to advance into other positions, growing alongside our organization.
You need to have a work permit in EU.
If you're excited about the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a talented team of colleagues, please apply today!
The recruitment process includes both tests and interviews. With our final candidate, a background check will be carried out. The position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
What we offer at Aptic
- Hybrid work model.
- Breakfasts twice a week at the office.
- Social events arranged by GOSA, Aptic’s Group of Social Activities.
- Additional Health Insurance and 24/7 Accident Insurance.
- Wellness allowance.
- Extra remuneration for parental leave.
- Good work-life balance, rated high in our pulse surveys.
- Other conditions based on collective agreement between TechSverige (Almega) and Unionen.
Aptic AB is a rapidly growing fintech company headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We are one of the leading and most technically advanced companies within our field in the fintech industry, specializing in developing innovative solutions in the financial services and e-commerce industries.
Our CLVR platform covers credit solutions for BNPL, Ledger service, Factoring, Lending/Deposit, Leasing, and Debt Collection, with customers such as Intrum, Kredinor, and Lowell. Our company culture is based on a strong commitment to excellence, innovation, and customer satisfaction.