Are you a highly analytical and problem-solving Product Owner with experience in factoring and/or supply chain finance solutions? Do you want to work in an exciting and evolving industry with a talented and highly skilled team of colleagues? If so, we want you to join our team!
As a Product Owner at Aptic, you will contribute to the vision, plan, and development of our products. You will be identifying and monitoring customer needs and market trends, developing and maintaining customer and market requirements, and contributing to the prioritization and approval of product design and functional design.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including architects, operations experts, developers, and testers, to continually improve the product and customer satisfaction.
You will follow the entire product development process from market analysis, road mapping, requirements, and implementation to operations. Additionally, you will actively participate in our sales processes and guide our customers on how to utilize our product in the best possible way.
We offer a flexible hybrid working model, competitive salary, health care insurance, extended accidental insurance, and wellness allowance.
This role is based in any of our locations – Stockholm, Oslo, The Hague or Skövde – and you report to the head of our Product Team. The role requires some travelling across locations and to our customers.
- Identify and monitor customer needs and market trends.
- Develop and maintain customer and market requirements.
- Contribute to the prioritization and approval of product design and functional design.
- Contribute to the analysis, planning, and estimation of projects and support the delivery of projects.
- Take part in pre-sales and customer care activities.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Solve product-related challenges.
We believe that you have:
- Previous experience as a Product Specialist, Product Owner/Manager, or comparable.
- Extensive experience of factoring or lending in the Nordic or Benelux markets, with an in-depth understanding of factoring and lending processes.
- Experience in several types of factoring products like receivable discounting, reversed factoring, stock financing, single invoice factoring or other receivable finance products.
- Detailed understanding of the risk management processes of factoring companies or banks.
- A technical background with the ability to understand technology, software architecture, and programming.
- A degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Engineering, or similar.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually improve product and customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with epics and user stories.
Preferably, you have experience at an international bank/factoring company and understand the dynamics of the international market. Alternatively, you might have experience from working at a larger software company providing software solutions to banks/factoring companies.
It is a plus but not required that you have an understanding of compliance and regulatory affairs regarding (international) factoring in the Nordics or BeNeLux and supporting processes like KYC, CDD and AML.
You need to have a work permit for EU/Norway.
If you're excited about the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a talented team of colleagues, please apply today! The position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
The recruitment process includes both tests and interviews. With our final candidate, a background check will be carried out.
Aptic AB is a rapidly growing fintech company headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We specialize in developing innovative solutions in the financial services and e-commerce industries. Our CLVR platform covers credit solutions for BNPL, Ledger service, Factoring, Lending/Deposit, Leasing, and Debt Collection, with customers such as Intrum, Kredinor and Lowell. Our company culture is based on a strong commitment to excellence, innovation, and customer satisfaction.